1. Stories should be formatted properly, thus spaces between the paragraphs but not huge gaps.
Grammar rules should be followed in submissions.
If you have no beta, warn readers but we strongly suggest that you acquire one, if you need help locating one let us know.
3. All characters, settings and storylines must belong to the author besides those that are from the specific fandom the story occurs within. This means that plagiarism of other author’s stories is strictly forbidden and grounds for removal from both the archive and the community.
6. Include a summary for your story to better assist with story selection.
7. Banner size cannot be bigger than 650x450 pixels.
8. Any article submitted to the “improve” section requires that sources and links be entered in the story endnotes.
9. All stories will be evaluated by administration before being available on the archive to assure that these rules are followed.